Thursday, February 13, 2014

Video Of Wolves Attacking A Police Officer: Must See

What did you believe?

Last Friday on Wolfer Magic Facebook, I posted the video people know as the one where a policeman gets chased into a car by wolves. 

IT IS FAKE!

I thought it was common knowledge since it went viral years ago as did the truth behind it. It was part of a very digitally mastered Vodka commercial. 


The video and others like it were sent out to become intentionally viral before the commercial's big release.

Though the truth is not as funny as wolves running down the street and scaring a police officer into a car. I don't know where people got the idea they attacked the policeman, they obviously just ran past unconcerned.

However, it shows how quickly people want to believe the worst. Many offshoots of the video were labeled as "Policeman gets attacked by wolves". 


It also shows how once bad perceptions are started they are hard to stop. 

Even after I posted the video as fake, it was reshared and a whole new slew of comments came from wolf and wolfdog forums wondering if the wolves were real wolves or just dogs. 

 
Then...even after I attempted to comment several times to explain it as a FAKE, people still discussed it around me. Either they didn't want to see my comment or they didn't want to believe me.

I can assure you, they are wolves.

The video here is the real commercial.

Here's how you can make a difference... Click here for the Vime video and comment explaining the truth so its hits surpass the faked viral video.

No comments:

Post a Comment